League of Legends (LoL) is not just one of the most played PC games on the planet but also has one of the largest fans. According to gameinformer.com, League has over 32 million players worldwide and over 1 million players online concurrently. This is an excellent news for the league however it could be problematic for those who aren’t as skilled in the game.
You will find that there are just too many people playing LoL with very advanced skill levels and if you’re not one of them, then it’s best to save your time, energy and money by buying a smurf-based account instead of trying to “tough it out” in the low levels.
Even if you’re a gamer who’s been playing LoL for some time and believe that you have the skills to be able to play at the low levels, there is no reason to put your money into it. It’s not just about saving time, but also be able to save money by buying an account here. We have been offering accounts to smurf players all over the world for quite some time now, we know exactly what to be looking for when offering accounts that are helpful to you.
Tips to ensure your experience on the field is as great as you can get it to be!
Find Out Which Account You Should Buy
You can purchase LoL accounts at levels 30 and 20. For new players, the most important difference is the amount of IP (In-game currency). It is used to buy runes or champions.
To be able to play at the highest levels, you need to purchase accounts that provide maximum utility for the money you spend. Here are some items you need to look out for.
1. Runes: the number of rune pages available with an account is crucial. It is essential to ensure that there is enough runes to your preferred champion and playing style. In addition, if you’re player who is a fan of several champions, it could be a good idea to purchase accounts with several rune pages rather than just one.
2. The number Of Champions – you should ensure that your account contains all the champions available to maximize your playing time and gain access to the additional features LoL offers such as ARAM, ranked games and so on. This page provides all champions from LoL.
3. Skins Available – Skins can be used to change the appearance of your most loved champions. Accounts without skins should be avoided. The character’s appearance can determine how much you’ll enjoy the account. Find our complete listing of available services here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP) Amount Of Influence Points (IP) LoL has a micro-transaction system in place which allows players to buy unique costume, champions, and runes for real money. What’s the best part about the game? Everything purchased will remain in your account for the rest of time. It can save you time and money by buying accounts with lots of IP.
5. Number of Unranked Wins LoL has an unranked mode, where players fight to see who is the best. There is also a mode known as ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes award you with benefits such as IP and rare skins, which will encourage you to continue playing. To prove that you’re really playing the game not just testing the game, make sure your account has at least some wins that are unranked.
6. Account Privacy If you don’t wish to make your account information public, then create a private one. This means only you have access to the email registered with it and no one else. This is a great option if you’re concerned about giving your information to anyone else as they won’t be able to access your account without having the password.
These steps will guarantee that you have a positive LoL experience.
For more information, click buy lol account